Dynamics Company Inventory count System is the physical verification of the quantities and condition of items held in an inventory or warehouse
Inventory count guarantee these advantages:
• Match the physical and booked quantity
• Reveal internal theft
• Uncover book keeping errors (Manually, and Electronic)
• Easy reference for internal & external auditors
• Reveal unrecorded transactions
• Detects errors at early stage
• Increase confidence in selling/buying decisions.
Inventory count types:
Annual Inventory count:
- All the warehouse operations have to be blocked.
- All the items in the location are physically counted (WALL TO WALL)
- A variance report is provided to the customer
Perpetual Inventory count:
- ABC stock classification can be used with high frequency of count for class A, less for B and minimum for C.
- Ensures a full count of all the stock depending on the nature of each activity.
Surprise inventory count:
- Occurs suddenly without warehouse employees knowledge about the time of the inventory count
- Decreases the possibility of theft from the warehouse
- Forces warehouse employees to be always on the alert
- Count the precious product or the fast moving product or as the customer requirements
KSA – Main Branch – P.O.box 7294 AL Khobar 34222
F/ 00966138144443 Commercial Lisence No. 2051174154
UAE – Dubai, Al-Muraqabat. Office No. 603 Prcel ID 124-150 Commercial License No. 770881 Register No. 1257869
UK – Chestnut House, Coombe Hill Road, London Kingston Upon Thames United Kingdom, KT2 7DY Company No. 12368836
Copyright C 2020 - 2021 Dynamics Company LLC All Write Received